PreCash is a leader in payment services and transaction processing. We help cash-paying and underserved people access mainstream financial services, help financial institutions deliver their customers faster transactions, and help our partners generate revenue and build stronger bonds with their consumers. We offer bill payment processing solutions, walk-in payments services, Visa®, MasterCard®, and Discover® prepaid products and solutions, and mobile solutions to businesses, financial institutions, consumers, the mobile industry, retailers and more. PreCash serves more than 3 million consumers and touches nearly $3 billion in payments annually. Our products are serviced in more than 100,000 retail locations nationwide. Founded in 1998, PreCash is headquartered in Houston, Texas, with an additional office in Portland, Oregon.
Our mission is to improve lives and businesses through payments.
Our vision is to become a recognized industry leader by delivering better payments to our customers.
What We Do
We use our expertise to deliver solutions that make payments faster, easier, more profitable and more accessible to everyone.
- Increase Revenue
- Improve Operations
- Reduce Costs
- Add Customers
- Improve Customer Satisfaction
- Grow Your Business
- Facilitate nearly $3 billion in payments annually
- Serve more than 3 million consumers
- Nearly 4,000 banks and financial institutions process bill payments through PreCash
- More than 35,000 walk-in retail locations
- Prepaid cards loaded in more than 100,000 retail locations
- Money Service Business Licensed (MSB) or exempt in all states
- Nearly 15 years of success marketing to underserved consumers
- Integrity – Be ethical, honest, respectful and always try to do what is right.
- Excellence – Innovate, challenge convention and try to deliver exceptional results every day.
- Customers First – Work to create value for our customers and earn their trust every day.
- Teamwork and Empowerment – Work together to execute our mission and to support and help each other grow.
- Social Responsibility – Be active participants in uplifting people and our local communities.